24 Interactive thematic 'All About Me' activity plans for young children
“Establish a sense of self while exploring similarities and differences that make us all unique.”
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool activity plans. These thematic units are packed with literature based activities that are easy to prepare and fun to implement.
These All About Me Preschool Activity Plans are digital downloads that you will receive immediately after purchase. No need to wait for anything in the mail.
Each theme contains a PDF lesson plan book and printable activity set.
Download these activity plans today to:
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games!
- Get learners ready for school with printable pages!
Easy to follow activity plans include activity modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Every theme is comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
This Unit Includes Activities for:
Literacy | Math | Sensory Exploration | Crafts | Science | Social Studies | Gross Motor | Social and Emotional Well Being
Self, home, family, my body
• I Like Myself by Karen Beaumont
• Me on the Map by Joan Sweeney
• Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes
• Who’s in my Family? By Robie H. Harris
• Stand Tall, Molly Lou Mellon by Patty Lovell
Activities at a glance:
• Label Me
• How Tall Am I?
• Name Towers
• Numbered Picture Puzzles
• Map Making
• A Few of My Favorite Things
• Finger Counter
• Fingerprint Investigation
• Q-Tip X-Ray
• Life Size Self Portrait
• Invitation to Learn About Eyes
• Paper Bag Name Puppets
• My Favorite Things Collages
• Me on the Map: My Address
• What is in My house
• All About Me Book
• Finger Print Family Tree
• Play Dough Names
• Name Recognition Sensory Bin
• All About Me Numbers Relay Race
• Making Music with My Body
• Graphing Eye Color
Social / Emotional:
• I See My Feelings
• “My Friend Is Special” Sundae Craft
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you'll find everything you need in these Preschool Activity Plans.