Get ready for fun activities and learning with all our preschool plans. These preschool All About Me activities are packed with literature-based plans that are easy to prepare and fun to do.
Just like all of our themed activity plans, the All About Me themed activities for preschool included in this activity plan are created around a set of high quality, great books that your preschoolers will love. We have included the list of fantastic books below so that you can grab them from your public library or purchase them for your personal library so that you can use these activities year after year.
What are the benefits of the All About Me preschool activity plans?
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on all about me learning activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with all about me songs and circle time games!
- Get learners ready for school with all about me printable activities!
- Develop math skills through fun all about me counting activities.
- Our all about me science experiments and fun crafts for kids bring out the creativity in your preschoolers!
These easy-to-follow All About Me activity plans include modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all of your preschoolers. It is super easy to plan out your All About Me lesson plans for preschool using our activity plans. Just choose from the math, literacy, science, art, songs and circle time activities to fit your unique schedule and needs.
Every theme comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
Mini All About Me Themes included within the Activity Plans :
Self, home, family, my body
• 'I Like Myself' by Karen Beaumont
•'Me on the Map' by Joan Sweeney
•'Chrysanthemum' by Kevin Henkes
•'Who is in my Family?' by Robie H. Harris
•'Stand Tall, Molly Lou Mellon' by Patti Lovell
All About Me Themed Activities at a glance:
What is included in the All About Me Preschool Activity Plans?
• Label Me
• How Tall Am I?
• Name Towers
• Numbered Picture Puzzles
• Map Making
• A Few of My Favorite Things
• Finger Counter
• Fingerprint Investigation
• Q-Tip X-Ray
• Life Size Self Portrait
• Invitation to Learn About Eyes
• Me on the Map: My Address
• What is in My house
• All About Me Book
• Name Recognition Sensory Bin
• Paper Bag Name Puppets
• My Favorite Things Collages
• Finger Print Family Tree
• Play Dough Names
• All About Me Numbers Relay Race
• Making Music with My Body
• Graphing Eye Color
Social / Emotional:
• I See My Feelings
• “My Friend Is Special” Sundae Craft
Who Developed the All About Me Activity Plans for Preschoolers?
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these All About Me preschool activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you’ll find everything you need in these All About Me Preschool Activity Plans.