Read, Create, Explore, Discover
24 Interactive thematic lesson plans for young children
"“Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo!” Bring the farm to your children with the engaging activities in this unit!”
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool unit lesson plans. These thematic units are packed with literature based activities that are easy to prepare and fun to implement.
These Farm Preschool Lesson Plans are digital downloads that you will receive immediately after purchase. No need to wait for anything in the mail.
Each theme contains a PDF lesson plan book and printable activity set.
Download these lesson plans today to:
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games!
- Get learners ready for school with printable pages!
Easy to follow lesson plans include activity modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Every theme is comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
This unit includes activities for:
Literacy | Math | Sensory | Exploration | Crafts | Science | Social Studies | Gross Motor | Social and Emotional Well Being
Farm animals, barns, tractors, crops
• Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
• Farming by Gail Gibbons
• Farmyard Beat by Lindsey Craig
• Click, Clack, Moo by Doreen Cronin
• Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
Activities at a glance:
• Little Blue Story Sequencing
• Farm Name Spelling Tray
• Farm Bingo
• Farmyard Letter Sounds
• Beep! Says Little Blue Truck
• Note Stamping
• Animal Farm Puzzles
• Farm Graphing
• Preparing the Fields: Tractor Painting
• Farm Animal Sorting
• Corn on the Cob Extraction
• Magic Milk experiment
• Plant Growth Journal
• Little Blue Truck Shape Activity
• C is for Corn Process Art Activity
• Corn Cob Craft
• Farmer’s Market
• Hay Mowing
• Hen and Egg Counting
• Farm Animal Sensory Play
• Chicken and Egg Letter Matching Sensory Bin
• Stuck in the Mud Sensory Activity
• Farm Animals are Sleeping
• Acting out Opposites
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All lesson plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you'll find everything you need in these Preschool Unit Lesson Plans.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product