Read, Create, Explore, Discover
24 Interactive thematic lesson plans for young children
“Celebrate the beauty of spring flowers, rain showers and sprouting gardens with these playful learning activities.”
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool unit lesson plans. These thematic units are packed with literature based activities that are easy to prepare and fun to implement.
These Spring Theme Preschool Lesson Plans are digital downloads that you will receive immediately after purchase. No need to wait for anything in the mail.
Each theme contains a PDF lesson plan book and printable activity set.
Download these lesson plans today to:
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games!
- Get learners ready for school with printable pages!
Easy to follow lesson plans include activity modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Every theme is comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
This unit includes activities for:
Literacy | Math | Sensory Exploration | Crafts | Science | Social Studies | Gross Motor | Social and Emotional Well Being
Rain, flowers, garden
• The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
• Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
• The Reason for a Flower by Ruth Heller
• When Spring Comes by Kevin Henkes
• Who Likes Rain? by Wong Herbert Lee
Activities at a glance:
• Letter Flowers
• Flower Petal Name Building
• G is for Garden, D is for Dirt
• Spring Words
• Flower Counting Activity
• One to One Flowers
• Growing Plants
• Flower Patterns
• Counting Raindrops
• Celery Experiment
• Parts of a Plant Craftivity
• Why Do Ducks Stay Dry? Experiment
• Process Art with “Rain”
• Rainbow Collages
• Spring Blossoms
• Two-Dimensional Shape Bird Feeders
• Nature Cutting Tray
• Rainy Spring Sensory Bin
• Down in the Dirt Discovery Bottle
• Flower Playdough
• Rain Drop Catching
• Alphabet Flower Jump
• Five Little Ducks
• Rainstick Instrument Craft
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All lesson plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you'll find everything you need in these Preschool Unit Lesson Plans.