Winter Preschool Activity Plans
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool activity plans. These preschool winter activities are packed with literature-based plans that are easy to prepare and fun to do.
Just like all of our themed activity plans, the winter activities for preschool included in this activity plan are created around a set of high quality, classic winter books that your preschoolers will love. We have included the list of books below so that you can grab them from your public library or purchase them for your personal library so that you can use these activities year after year.
What are the benefits of the winter preschool activity plans?
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on winter learning activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with winter songs for preschoolers and circle time games!
- Get learners ready for school with printable winter lesson plans for preschool!
- Develop math skills through fun winter math activities for preschool.
- Our winter science experiments and fun winter art activities for preschool bring out the creativity in your learners!
- Use snow and ice in your math, art and sensory activities to learn more about nature.
These easy-to-follow winter theme preschool plans include modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all of your preschoolers.
Easy to follow activity plans include activity modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Every theme is comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
Mini Winter Themes included within the Winter Activity Plans :
Winter, Snow, Snowflakes
• “The Mitten,” by Jan Brett
• “The Snowy Day,” by Ezra Jack Keats
• “Animals in Winter,” by Henrietta Bancroft
• “Snowballs,” by Lois Ehlert
• “The Biggest Snowman Ever,” by Steven Kroll
Activities at a glance:
Who Developed the Winter Activity Plans for Preschoolers?
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these winter preschool activities range from winter art project ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, these Winter Preschool Activity Plans are a great addition to your repertoire.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product