24 Interactive Spring Theme activity plans for young children
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool activity plans. These preschool spring activities are packed with literature-based plans that are easy to prepare and fun to do.
Just like all of our themed activity plans, the spring lesson plans for preschool included in this activity plan are created around a set of high quality, classic spring books that your preschoolers will love. We have included the list of books below so that you can grab them from your public library or purchase them for your personal library so that you can use these activities year after year.
What are the benefits of the spring preschool activity plans?
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on spring projects for preschoolers!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with spring songs for preschool and circle time games!
- Get learners ready for school with spring printable activities!
- Develop math skills through fun spring counting activities.
- Our spring science experiments and fun spring crafts for kids bring out the creativity in your preschoolers!
- Use spring flowers and soil in your math, craft projects, and sensory activities to learn more about nature.
These easy-to-follow favorite spring activity plans include modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all of your preschoolers.
Every theme comes with recommended reading lists, songs, project ideas, material lists and more.
Take a Look at What is Included:
Mini Spring Themes included within the Spring Activity Plans :
Rain, Flowers, Garden
• "The Tiny Seed," by Eric Carle
• "Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt," by Kate Messner
• "The Reason for a Flower," by Ruth Heller
• "When Spring Comes," by Kevin Henkes
• "Who Likes Rain?" by Wong Herbert Yee
Activities at a glance:
• Letter Flowers
• Flower Petal Name Building
• G is for Garden, D is for Dirt
• Spring Words
• Flower Counting Activity
• One to One Flowers
• Growing Plants
• Flower Patterns
• Counting Raindrops
• Celery Experiment
• Parts of a Plant Craftivity
• Why Do Ducks Stay Dry? Experiment
• Process Art with “Rain”
• Rainbow Collages
• Rainy Spring Sensory Bin
• Down in the Dirt Discovery Bottle
• Flower Play Dough
• Spring Blossoms
• Two-Dimensional Shape Bird Feeders
• Nature Cutting Tray
• Rain Drop Catching
• Alphabet Flower Jump
• Five Little Ducks
• Rainstick Instrument Craft
Who Developed the Spring Activity Plans for Preschoolers?
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these preschool spring activities for preschoolers range from whole group circle time ideas to craft ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you'll find everything you need in these Spring Preschool Activity Plans.
This is a digital download
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product