Transportation Preschool Activity Plans
Planes, trains, submarines, and horse back riding: all forms of transportation that our children may not have experienced personally. It can be hard to take a special trip on one of these modes of transportation, but that doesn't mean that we cant bring the experience to our little travelers.
Explore transportation-themed science, math, literacy, sensory, social-emotional activities and more! Great for preschool at home or in the classroom, these versatile transportation activities will fit the needs of all your preschoolers without a bunch of extra planning time.
What are the benefits of the Transportation Theme Preschool Plans?
- Explore a variety of hands-on transportation activities for preschool!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with transportation preschool songs and circle time games!
- Get learners ready for school with transportation themed printable activities!
- Develop math skills through fun traveling activities.
- Our science experiments and preschool transportation crafts for kids bring out the creativity in your preschoolers!
- Use transportation objects in your math, art and sensory activities to learn more about how things go.
Trains, cars, trucks, wheels, roads
• Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! By Mo Willems
• Duck in a Truck by Jez Alborough
• Trains by Gail Gibbons
• Little Blue Truck Leads the Way by Alice Schertle
• What Do Wheels Do All Day? by April Jones Prince
Activities at a glance:
Who Developed the Transportation Theme Preschool Activity Plans?
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these fall preschool activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you’ll find everything you need in these Fall Preschool Activity Plans.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product