Read, Create, Explore, Discover
24 Interactive thematic activity plans for young children
“Zoom into learning fun with this hands-on unit featuring some of your favorite vehicles.”
Get ready for fun and learning with all our preschool activity plans. These thematic units are packed with literature based activities that are easy to prepare and fun to implement.
These Transportation Preschool Activity Plans are digital downloads that you will receive immediately after purchase. No need to wait for anything in the mail.
Each theme contains a PDF lesson plan book and printable activity set.
Download these activity plans today to:
- Explore a variety of themed hands-on activities!
- Build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games!
- Get learners ready for school with printable pages!
Easy to follow activity plans include activity modifications and adaptations to meet the needs of all learners.
Every theme is comes with recommended reading lists, songs, material lists and more.
This unit includes activities for:
Literacy | Math | Sensory Exploration | Crafts | Science | Social Studies | Gross Motor | Social and Emotional Well Being
Trains, cars, trucks, wheels, roads
• Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! By Mo Willems
• Duck in a Truck by Jez Alborough
• Trains by Gail Gibbons
• Little Blue Truck Leads the Way by Alice Schertle
• What Do Wheels Do All Day? by April Jones Prince
Activities at a glance:
• ABC Tracks
• Alphabet Bus Stop
• T is for Train Tracks
• Wheel-y Fun Alphabet
• Train Track Shapes
• Wheel Sorting
• How Many Trains = One Pound?
• What Color Is My Car? Mini Book
• Graphing Cars
• Exploring Ramps
• Hands-Free Driving
• Traffic Light Tear Paper Craft
• Shape City
• Transportation Sorting Activity
• Make a Car
• Move the Cars Out of the Traffic
• Exploring Wheels Sensory Bin
• Toy Car Wash
• Vehicle Sounds
• Train Track Gross Motor Play
• Car Wash
• Duck Behind the Truck
• What Wheels Do You Have?
Social / Emotional:
• How is the Pigeon Feeling?
Developed by a team of talented teachers and parents, these activities range from whole group circle time ideas to active learning games. All activity plans have been carefully crafted and kid tested!
Whether you are a new teacher developing an entire preschool curriculum, a veteran teacher searching for new inspiration, or a parent homeschooling your preschooler, you'll find everything you need in these Preschool Activity Plans.
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product